Your are all invited
Over the last 6 years of running Fresh Faced Friday we’ve had 1000’s of young people get involved in Fresh Faced Friday through events run by their school or community group – these events were full of positivity and a great opportunity to start the conversation about body image and feeling good about who we are judgement free, these inspired lots of young people to ‘Tear It Up’ and get body and self positive. This years event will run on the 6th September 2019 – but you are welcome to run your even on a day that suits your event planning.
NEW 2019 ACTIVITY – Reframe Your Thinking
This year we have a colourful and engaging new activity inviting everyone to not only ‘Tear Up’ the negative, but to then practice reframing our thinking to see, think, feel and talk body and self positive – with our colourful reframe it activity sheets.
When you register you will will receive a stack of our new key activity sheets where you get to Tear Up the negative & reframe your thinking – literally! The pack will include the activity sheets with 10 different frame designs for the young people to choose from.
The reframe your thinking activity involves
- writing down the negatives you find yourself saying or thinking, or things around you that impact on how you feel about you
- cutting out the frame template which also cuts free all those negatives, tear them up and throw them away
- Fold your paper to make the frame – there are 10 different designs
- Create a reframed message that supports and inspires you and other to feel body and self positive and frame it
- Display your frame, or make many and create a wall of positivity – it can look just fantastic
Visit our reframe your thinking page to see our inspiration gallery and ow to video.
Send us an email to Register and receive the FREE activity pack – numbers are limited!!
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE REFRAME IT SHEET HERE
look how great they look displayed…
But wait, there is more..
Register and also receive an e-event pack
Everyone who registers will also receive access to our e-event pack which has:
- an event guide full of ideas for running an event,
- extra activity ideas
- colouring sheets
- cupcake flags
- and much more
Every year schools amaze us at the great days they run and the amazing day full of positivity they run.
Some groups held a lunch time event, whilst others dedicated the whole day to looking into the topic of body image and related areas such as media literacy, peers, resilience and healthy bodies.
EMAIL US TO REGISTER – WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US!